Calgary airport security slammed after senior humiliated, tot subjected to pat-down Friday, January 14, 2011
CALGARY - Security staff at the Calgary International Airport are taking heated criticism this week for what's being called their overzealous treatment of two travellers - an elderly breast-cancer survivor and a four-year-old girl.
Scientists: TSA X-ray machines almost certainly will Cause Testicle Cancers in Men and Breast Cancer in Women 25.11.2010
TSA Scanners, are they safe? arstechnica.com/science/news/2010/11/fda-sidesteps-safety-concerns-over-tsa-body-scanners.ars The United States Transportation Security Administration has recently come under scrutiny for, among other things, its use of X-ray full-body scanners in airports to see through clothes and to detect non-metallic explosives. But are they safe? A group of UC-San Francisco professors recently raised a number of safety concerns regarding these scanners. While the Obama administration attempted to address these worries, its assertion that the scanners are safe appears to fall short.
The TSA has slowly been implementing the use of X-ray scanners in airports (so far, 38 airports have 206 of the machines) in order to see through passengers' clothes and check them for explosive devices. Officials have asserted that the machines are okay to use on the basis of the everyday use of X-rays in medical offices. However, a group of four UCSF professors pinpointed several important differences between the medical X-ray machines and those used in airports. They described the issues in a letter to Dr. John P. Holdren, the assistant to the president for science and technology.
Forget Your "Junk"—The TSA Wants to Feel Up Your Mind The feds' new airport security plan: porno-scanning your face to read your mind. Wed Feb. 2, 2011 3:00 AM PST
UPDATE: Stranded travelers could face a new homeland security toy this week. On Tuesday, the Transportation Security Administration announced that it's begun "testing new software" on select airport body-scanning machines in Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Washington DC. The new imaging technology "auto-detects" suspicious material, boosting privacy by presenting potential threats on a generic human outline rather than a passenger-specific image. "If no potential threat items are detected, an "OK" will appear on the monitor," notes the TSA press release.
- As of March 2010, the TSA's Screening Passengers by Observational Techniques (SPOT) program had 3,000 "behavior detection officers" in more than 150 airports.
- In reviewing the program, the Government Accountability Office concluded that "a scientific consensus does not exist on whether behavior detection principles can be reliably used for counterterrorism purposes."
- But the TSA already has plans for taking its face-scanning program high-tech. It's sunk $20 million into developing Future Attribute Screening Technology, a computerized version of the behavior-observation system
- That, Ekman says, is where the government might be taking things too far: "Don't try to get the human out of the system," he warns. He recalls how, while training officers at Boston's Logan International Airport, he helped question a man who'd been acting erratically. It turned out the passenger's brother had just died and he was flying home for the funeral. A machine might have labeled the grieving man as a security threat, but Ekman got to the truth more efficiently and personably.
- The ACLU has also criticized the TSA's face-scanning efforts as pseudoscientific and possibly unconstitutional. Security expert Bruce Schneier, a longtime critic of airport security, thinks terrorists will try to outsmart the system: "We do this Ekman stuff, and the bad guys recruit people who don't show emotions."
I contend that this story is just the tip of the iceberg into the US government's black operations to further the Patriot Act, funding for Homeland Security and the TSA, and to keep intensity up for the so called War on Terror. Respected lawyer and community leader, Kurt Haskell, has nothing to gain from pointing his finger at the federal government. He witnessed the underwear bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, being whisked past security and led onto NorthWest Airlines flight 253, by a well-dressed man with an American accent- all without the passenger's proper visa and passport documentation. What the news piece doesn't mention is that the State Dept did indeed put Mutallab on the plane, at the behest of "an unnamed US intelligence agency." Undersecretary Patrick F. Kennedy (Detroit news article was removed from web!)...
News piece aired January 25, 2011 - FOX 2 WJBK Detroit, Michigan
Cancer Surges In Body Scanner Operators; TSA Launches Cover-Up June 28, 2011
Further documents illustrate how a Johns Hopkins study actually revealed that radiation zones around body scanners could exceed the “General Public Dose Limit,” contradicting repeated claims by the TSA that Johns Hopkins had validated the safety of the devices.
TSA confiscates cupcake as ‘security threat’ Saturday, December 24, 2011
A 35-year-old university professor was forced to surrender her cupcake to TSA officials at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas on Wednesday on grounds that it posed a potential “security threat.” According to MSNBC.com, the security officer said that the frosting on the red velvet cupcake was enough like a gel to violate the administration’s restrictions on liquids and gels which may be used as explosives.
Rebecca Haines, a communications professor at Massachusetts’ Salem State University was attempting to fly out of Las Vegas when a Transportation Security Administration agent confiscated the purportedly dangerous baked good. The tasty but apparently deadly weapon was packaged in a small Mason jar.
Post by Abdulmutallab 253 on May 5, 2012 9:38:36 GMT -8
American Attorneys on the Flight Were Witnesses
The Fox News report interviews American attorney, Kurt Haskell, who was present on Northwest Airlines Flight 253 and witnessed Abdulmutallab (a.k.a. "The Underwear Bomber") escorted on the plane by a man in a tan suit, after he was denied the purchase of an airline ticket, for failure to produce a passport.
Kurt Haskell alleges the US Government was behind the entire episode, to continue the "War on Terror, to get Body Scanners in the airports, to increase the TSA's budget, to renew the Patriot Act," etc.
The fact that Abdulmutallab insists on legally representing himself in this trial is truly the classic behavior of a brainwashed patsy, the likes of which we have seen time and time again.
Here is what YouTuber, "IranContraScumDid911" has to say about this case:
Flight 253 details:
* The government of Yemen reports that Islamic terrorists there have been arrested who have proven ties to Israeli intelligence.
* The alleged terrorists in Yemen had been in Guantanamo Prison. They were released without trial by the Bush Administration even though they were reported as among the most dangerous detainees.
* Abdulmutallab's father, though we are told is a retired "Nigerian banker," ran their defense industry in close cooperation with Israeli Intelligence.
* Abdulmutallab's father warned US embassy officials of his son's dangerous behavior; this is corroborated with other US intelligence of warning.
* Abdulmutallab's visa to the US was never withdrawn, though he was on a "terrorist watchlist." This would make his trip impossible unless protocol was ignored.
* Flying from Nigeria, Abdulmutallab entered the Netherlands without passing through customs; impossible to do without assistance from an intelligence agency.
* At the Amsterdam airport, Abdulmutallab was assisted by a man appearing to be Indian, who claimed Abdulmutallab was a Sudanese refugee with no passport (he would not have been allowed to enter the EU without a passport through customs).
* This man and whoever authorized boarding without a passport are huge stories we haven't heard. Where are the airport videos of this?
Airport security in Amsterdam is contracted to an Israeli company with the most sophisticated technologies who had developed the concept of security profiling.
During the flight to the US:
* Witnesses reported a man standing ten rows behind Abdulmutallab standing and using his camcorder to film the incident before it began. This important testimony was not pursued to discover the identity and role of this seemingly complicit person.
* Witnesses report Abdulmutallab was oddly vacant and calm; typical of a programmed "Manchurian Candidate." This might explain the behavior of the person filming: a "handler" who gave the code for Abdulmutallab to perform an act. Manchurian Candidates are now acknowledged historical fact. Research this if you are unfamiliar with the disclosed history.
After the flight:
* Witness on flight 253, attorney Kurt Haskell, reports that there was another suspect handcuffed at the airport after landing that the FBI repeatedly lies and changes their story in explaining. Haskell says the detained passengers were told this man was identified by a bomb-sniffing dog as having explosives in his luggage.
* The Detroit News confirms the FBI has changed their story four times.
* A photo of Abdulmutallab with an alleged al Qaeda flag is from the same organization that previously photo-shopped false background images.
* 50 grams of PETN positioned on a seat and cushioned underneath a passenger are tested and would not cause significant damage to the plane.
* The US and UK government are using this incident to justify attack and possible invasion of Yemen. We're reminded that yes, Yemen has oil and natural gas reserves worth stealing...
So Canada got 44 scanners @ $250,000 ea. with no health or other questions asked. That's $11 million. The instigation of the sudden purchase (after being tested on Canadians in Kelowna, Public Safety Minister Stockwell Day's riding,* remember the SPP) was the Northwest Christmas Underwear Bomber, who later represented the massive intelligence failure.
TSA Pulls Plug on Airport Nude Body Scanners 01.18.13
Automated Target Recognition software produces generic outlines of passengers instead of virtual nude images.
What the TSA sees using millimeter wave technology without Automated Target Recognition software
Security Check Now Starts Long Before You Fly It is unclear precisely what information the agency is relying upon to make these risk assessments, given the extensive range of records it can access, including tax identification number, past travel itineraries, property records, physical characteristics, and law enforcement or intelligence information. www.nytimes.com/2013/10/22/business/security-check-now-starts-long-before-you-fly.html
moabiter: If you log in or register, please check your Profile settings.
Sept 17, 2013 8:24:45 GMT -8
KS Chua: I noticed someone was waiting in the dark for me on my way home tonight. I believe someone is trying to kill me. -kok SeNg chUA
Nov 17, 2013 13:35:49 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: The perps used an acoustic device projecting noise and pretended tobe mafia hitmen and I broke a windshield to get in jail and be safe . I was surgically implanted in New York Long Island's Nassau County jail. Perps hate for you to yell and threaten them.
Dec 13, 2013 18:04:49 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: I have had probes surgically implanted and V2K and nobody helps me because these lowlifes pay everyone off or use counterintelligence to disinform the people who try to help me. The perps are Meriwether from Brunswick, Georgia U.S.A. and a Joe Moody
Dec 13, 2013 18:07:32 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: The money from the torture and murder that these rednecks are getting here in the United States is from the Dept. of Defense's Office off Ssience and Technolgy, the Dept. of Justice Office of Science and Tecnology, the Dept. of Commerce Office of Science
Dec 13, 2013 18:10:43 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: BIuS
Dec 13, 2013 18:11:19 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: dEPT. OF cOMMERCE oFFICE OF sCIENCE AND tECHNOLOGY
Dec 13, 2013 18:12:01 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: Senator Shelby a Republican from Alabama has appropriated Defense spending for victims to be violated inhumanely with probes that itch , burn, shock and some have Global Positioning Systems (GPS)from companies like Positive I.D..
Dec 13, 2013 18:15:47 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: Di HAVE BEEN A v2k VICTIM FOR 23 YEARS AND HAVE TRAVELED THE WORLD WOTH LOWLIFES THAT GET MONEY FOR RESEARCH IN THE FORM OF GRANTS FOLLOWING ME AND TELLING PEOPLE I AM, A COMMUNIST TERRORIST WITH ALQAIDA, HOMOSEXUAL THAT MUTILATES HIMSELF , HITMAN AN MAFIA
Dec 13, 2013 18:18:07 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: The United States Constitution is suppose to protect us citizens but in reality it is not woth the ink that it is written in unless you are a millionaire.
Dec 13, 2013 18:19:23 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: I will visit you the next time I am in England if you can get the V2K out of my head.You all need to form a V2K Victim Security Task Force and post security at the hospital generators , fire alarms, inside and outside the operating and recovery rooms.
Dec 13, 2013 18:22:51 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: In direct conflict with christian ideology I am an advocate of assasinating the doctors and their accomplices that implant victims involuntarily with V2K because I have been tortured for 23 years.
Dec 13, 2013 18:24:23 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: The lowlifes when they travel abroad get help from the U.S. State Dept. with diplomatic passports and they always try to get next to the [police with an offer to train them in neighborhood watch and vehicular surveillance and pursuit.
Dec 13, 2013 18:26:34 GMT -8
Mark Iannicelli: Please check out the book The COINTELPRO PAPERS for an understanding how the F.B.I. conducts counterintelligence operations. Can you help me get the V2K out of my head?
Dec 13, 2013 18:28:11 GMT -8